Creamy Deviled Eggs Recipe
This tasty deviled eggs recipe is made with cream cheese.
Inspired by Salvage the Bones
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Servings: 2 dozen
- 12 eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- Place eggs in medium sized sauce pan and cover with 1-inch of water. Bring water to boil, reduce heat and simmer eggs for 15 minutes. Run cold water over eggs to cool. Allow eggs to cool completely.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks to a medium sized mixing bowl. Set egg whites aside.
- Mash yolks, then mix in cream cheese, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix until well blended and creamy.
- Pipe or spoon yolk mixture into egg whites. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Top deviled eggs with black olive or caviar, if desired.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.