Crab Dip Recipe
This crab dip recipe will be a favorite at your seaside or Maine inpsired party. The Worcestershire sauce, garlic, shallots, Old Bay Seasoning and lemon thyme give it tons of flavor.
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 shallot, grated
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 pound fresh crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon thyme
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic, shallot, seafood seasoning and 2 tablespoons of cheddar cheese. Add the crab meat and lemon thyme.
- Place in a lightly greased 1 quart baking dish. Top with 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.