Chutni Gashneez (Afghan Cilantro Chutney) Recipe
Cilantro Chutney is a lightly sweet and tangy accompaniment for many Afghan meat dishes. My husband loves this recipe!
Prep: 10 minutes | Chill: 4 hours | Yield: About 2 cups
- 8 ounces fresh cilantro leaves (1 large bunch)
- 1 jalapenos, remove seeds and chop
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- In food processor, grind the cilantro, jalapenos, garlic and walnuts together.
- Combine the sugar, vinegar, and salt. Add to the cilantro mixture. Pour into container with lid and store in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.
Copyright © 2017 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.