Aug 29th, 2010 by Lisa
Chicken Tortilla Pinwheel Recipe
This appetizer with chicken, cream cheese and veggies rolled in a tortilla looks beautiful when plated.
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and chopped
- 8 large flour tortillas
- Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, celery, dill, garlic salt and lemon.
- Add chicken and mix well.
- Spread chicken mixture on each tortilla and wrap each tortilla tight into a long roll. Cover tortilla rolls and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, remove tortilla wraps from refrigerator. Trim about a 1/4 – 1/2″ off each end then slice tortilla into 1/2 to 3/4″ pinwheels.
Copyright © 2013 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.