Cheesy Mushroom Puffs Recipe
Melt-in-your-mouth cheesy mushroom puffs appetizers are easy to prepare and a treat to eat!
Adapted from The New Irish Table by Margaret M. Johnson
Prep: 20 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes | Yield: 24 puffs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms, finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 24 cup mini-muffin pan.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the green onion and cook saute for 3 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and cook for 2 more minutes. Divide mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and half-and-half. Stir in parsley, dry mustard, salt, pepper, and cheese. Spoon evenly over the mushroom mixture in the muffin cups. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until lightly browned and puffed. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Loosen puffs with a knife and transfer to a serving plate.
Copyright © 2017 ButteryBooks.com All Rights Reserved.